Thinking about employee induction checklist samples
Inducting a new employee into your organisation is full of excitement for both the organisation and the new starter. There’s also a certain amount of administration that needs to be completed, and of course you never want to miss an opportunity to make a great first impression.
How do you prioritise your induction processes? Is it about completing the employment paperwork in a timely manner, or giving your new starter the best transition into their new role? Is there a cultural focus in your organisation that needs to be communicated? Or multiple stakeholders who need to be updated on the induction process? Most likely it’s a combination of all of these and potentially more. Here’s some of the things you should consider when it comes time to review your induction process.
- Health and safety/compliance
- Communciation with stakeholders
- Onboarding of new starter
- After onboarding reporting
As you may know, we love to use innovative technological solutions to make your processes fast and efficient… but we can’t deny the power of a good paper based checklist, and that’s why we’ve developed the 101 of onboarding checklists to help create the best experience for your new starter, regardless of your industry, or the size of your organisation.
Complete the form to download The Essential Employee Onboarding and Induction Checklist and make the best first impression for your organisation.
Like to know more? Take a look at some of our favourite onboarding resources:
- The Essential Onboarding Checklist for Secondary Schools
- The Essential Onboarding Checklist for Childcare
- The Essential Onboarding Checklist for the Not for Profit Sector
- What to include in a Work, Health and Safety Checklist
- The Easy Guide to a Great Onboarding Process
- The Ultimate Guide to Employee Onboarding