Automating onboarding tasks enables HR managers to spend more time on the social and cultural elements of onboarding. It also results in 18% greater achievement of the employee’s first performance goals as well as 16% higher new hire retention rates – Aberdene Group
Book a demonstration to experience first hand how Cognology can provide you with:
- A fully customised portal that can house important and relevant new hire information
- Seamless integration with your learning management system
- An easy forms management flow to make the new hire paperwork a breeze
- A built-in option for Probationary performance reviews
- Dashboard and progress reporting on where new hires and their managers are up to in the onboarding process
- Enterprise ready social tools
- The ability to create a different process for every level, department, team and/or specialist area via our simple ‘drag and drop’ features.
Onboarding Facts and Figures
Fact is that 79% HR leaders believe they have a significant retention and engagement problem (and 26% see it as urgent). We know that you understand how important onboarding is to ensure retention, engagement, satisfaction, productivity, but does your boss?
Six statistics to share with your decision makers…
Here is how our Onboarding Software works
“Cognology onboarding provides easy employee information collection and forms automation efficiencies, but more importantly gives you an opportunity to impress new hires”.
“I thought the whole process was very straight forward. Follow the link, download contract and read fair work documents and you’re done.
Since it’s all online I was able to save a copy of my contract to my phone. I think it’s a great new way of issuing contracts to save paper. The contract can be issued, signed and sent back within minutes cutting out waiting time for both employee and employer”.
Book A Demonstration
See first hand how Cognology can transform your onboarding processes and how together, we can help you achieve great things. Book a no-obligation, free demonstration with us today.